[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Phabricator -> GitHub PRs?

James Y Knight via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 23 13:10:52 PST 2020

Actually -- you have shown a slightly different issue -- this one is a UI
issue. The commit didn't actually get purged from the repository.......yet.
You can tell that by going to the commit directly,
https://github.com/pygments/pygments/commit/626154e9498271420b5fddf54910f332d90626a6
.

So the workaround I proposed wouldn't help this at all.