[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Phabricator -> GitHub PRs?

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 16 11:06:05 PST 2020

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 at 18:52, David Blaikie via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I don't /think/ anyone is using "series" To describe a set of independent but related patches. I think everyone would send those out as separate patches not in a single branch of stacked commits on git, or using phab's stack handling functionality.

in Phab, related links and series links are the same thing, ie.
parent/child, no? Perhaps that's the source of confusion?

In GitHub, related is a mention "see #123" and series is a multi-commit PR.

--renato

PS: I haven't used links in Phab much, so I'm probably wrong...