[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Phabricator -> GitHub PRs?

Konrad Kleine via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 10 09:17:49 PST 2020

Hi,

as a constructive addition to this topic I picked one thing from the long list of requests that seemed to pop up a lot and contacted the Github Support about this:

Diffs in emails.

To be fair, I'm not used to reading diffs in emails a lot but I hear that a lot of people here and also inside of Red Hat are doing so and always look for that feature in Github, Gerrit, Patchworks, or whatever tool they're using.

I hope nobody feels offended by this step to contact Github support but what else to do than to forward a request from the community to the one's that can implement it? Let's try to remain constructive.

Cheers
Konrad