[cfe-dev] Documentation problems?

Gábor Márton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 10 07:47:12 PST 2020

Hi Balázs,

I call ninja with -v to see the underlying command which are executed:
`ninja docs-clang-html -v`
This shows me that sphinx-build is executed with -W, and that switch
handles all warnings as errors. Just remove that switch and the check will
go on and you'll see if your modified doc files creates any new warnings or
not.

Gabor