[cfe-dev] Calling function from non-default floating-point environment

Serge Pavlov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 9 08:11:59 PST 2020

Thank you very much for the discussion.

This viewpoint on mixed FP environment simplifies development. Of course,
leaving user without compiler support is not good thing. But in future we
can invent mechanisms to alleviate the problem. For instance, a
command-line option that put save/restore call around functions, for which
FPEnv requirements are unknown. It depends on what problems will actually
arise in practical use of this feature.

Thanks,
--Serge