[cfe-dev] [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Mike Edwards via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 7 22:21:35 PST 2020

As of right now (literally 22:16PST on 2020-01-07) the page at
https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html is alive an well.  I
think I have figured out the issues with the old update scripts and I'm
hoping this page will continue updating without further issue.  If
something breaks just ping me and I'll try my best to get things fixed as
quickly as possible.  Also, just an FYI, I am working with the fine folks
over at Access Softek on a real long term solution to this problem which
will involve bots doing CI work for docs generation and other bots doing CD
work to keep the website continuously up to date.

Thanks,
Mike