[cfe-dev] Visual Studio project for clang has no sources

Chris Tetreault via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 26 05:38:17 PST 2020

Hi,

   I'm working on LLVM on Windows using the MSVC CMake generator. Most of my time is spent in LLVM itself, which works fine. Each library has a source, headers, and tablegen directory (if there are tablegen files). However, in the Clang libraries, I only have "Object Libraries", and I can't access any headers or cpp files from visual studio.

   I'm wondering if anybody has encountered this issue before and knows how I might work around it.

Thanks,
   Christopher Tetreault