[cfe-dev] -analyzer-inline-max-stack-depth?

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 25 07:43:48 PST 2020

We already have such tests and they're working as expected.

I think your problem must be that some functions are inlined regardless
of that limit, eg. the ones with trivial (linear) CFG. If that's the
case, you'll also have to figure out why aren't they inlined in the real
world for the same reason.