[cfe-dev] Clang-doc usage

Petr Hosek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 28 17:03:16 PDT 2020

You can use the --filter argument to only select a subset of files from the
compilation database you want to process (the value is a regular
expression).

The `clang-doc --help` output in this case doesn't match the actual options
accepted by the tool, for example the --filter option isn't listed at all,
which is a bug we should address.