[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] State of NaCl in monorepo?

Derek Schuff via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 20 14:05:01 PDT 2020

We do not plan to do a full NaCl toolchain release. Instead there is a
smaller component that's only used as part of the Chrome build (which
builds a sandboxed runtime component from code in the Chromium codebase),
which only needs to support a subset of the codegen functionality. The
amount of NaCl code upstream is not actually that large; but it is largely
parts that are harder to keep out-of-tree patches for.