[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Splitting up Type.h: Good idea, bad idea?

Chris Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 7 11:35:56 PDT 2020

+cfe-dev.

Splitting this header up makes sense to me.  Types.h was not intended to be the 7000 line monster it is now :-).

Splitting QualType out to its own header makes a lot of sense to me, but would it make sense to further split it up somehow?  For example, one could split the C-like types, from the C++-like types, from the extensions.  I’m not sure if that would be useful though.

-Chris