[cfe-dev] clang regression testing if failling.

f laddu via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 30 03:48:05 PDT 2019

 regression_September_26_2019.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VPrmfrXYFuC2FAgYn1ZK35uYHhTBFClT/view?usp=drive_web>
Hi,
    To run test-suites of clang ,I followed these steps:
1. made a setup of clang tool-chain, After that cloned test suites from
https://github.com/jpbonn/clang-tests.git and a frame-work of dejagnu,
2. written a machine board file riscv-sim.exp to dejagnu folder &  site.exp
to the test-suites folder where we want to run test-sites.
3. Run runtest driver, $ runtest --tool gcc
Here i was getting around 18k linker errors.
* From those Errors, i have noticed that it was excepting some library.
Please check in attached log

Could someone help me fix it?
Here is one analysis done on one test-case :
Run single test case to know whats the problem, with library,
$ runtest --tool gcc gcc.apple=liblongcall.a (Running in x86 ubuntu 16
Machine)

Error:

Invoking the compiler as
/home/exaleapserver/ws/khan/tools/LLVM/Basic-llvm/Exe-linux/bin/clang
--static
/home/exaleapserver/ws/khan/tools/LLVM/test/clang-regression/clang-tests/gcc-4_2-testsuite/src/gcc.apple/special/liblongcall.c
  -dynamiclib -mlongcall -DNO_TRAMPOLINES -fno-show-column     -g    -o
/home/exaleapserver/ws/khan/tools/LLVM/test/clang-regression/September_26_2019/wrkdir/gcc.apple/special/liblongcall.dylib

output is clang-10: [0;1;35mwarning: margument unused during compilation:
'-dynamiclib' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]

FAIL: building longcall/dylib library