[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] DebugInfo work contribution and update.

Sourabh Singh Tomar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 9 11:37:41 PDT 2019

Thanks, David for updating us.

Regarding, mail address, can use anyone{@gmail or @amd}. but

Regarding, GDB side of DWARFv5 side of things, we've testing GDB-8.3 WRT
DWARFv5 clang and gcc binaries to get better idea of debuggability of clang
generated binaries with GDB.
Primary motivation being GDB better handling of gcc generated binaries,
compared to clang.

We've been also tracking Ali's patches in gdb mailing list. Jini can update
you better on, this one. Will ask her share update on this one.

Thanks,
Sourabh