[cfe-dev] Seeking maintainers of the clang-c interface and the cindex Python wrapper

Arthur Peters via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 26 12:47:28 PST 2019

Hello all,

I have a couple of revisions to the clang-c API (the C interface in
libclang) and to the Python wrapper of it (cindex). But I have not been
able to find a maintainer who could review these changes.

Are there current maintainers for these components?

If there is not, I may be willing to take on at least the Python
component given that I have found it very useful and expect to continue
using it. Would this be useful to the community? (I don't yet have
commit access or anything, so I know it would be a process.)

-Arthur

PS: The existing revisions which need review are: D70358: Add
Cursor.get_reference_name_range to clang python binding
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D70358> https://reviews.llvm.org/D10833 , and
D10833: Retrieve BinaryOperator::getOpcode and
BinaryOperator::getOpcodeStr via libclang and its python interface
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D10833> https://reviews.llvm.org/D70358 (which
I commandeered and updated). I also have several other changes locally
that I would like to push once I get a hang for the process. The are all
extensions and bug fixes for clang-c and cindex.