[cfe-dev] Reflection/metaparsing implem

David Rector via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 12 06:14:10 PST 2019

Also: if we want to make this a clang-specific feature, all we need to do is define a different version of reflexpr that doesn’t conflict with Andrew’s — e.g. __creflexpr.

Then anyone can either use either

meta::is_constexpr(reflexpr(myfunc))

OR

__creflexpr(myfunc)->isConstexpr()
__creflexpr(myfunc)->getBody()->… //non-ISO reflections supported here

I will see about implementing that change so everything can live in harmony.

Dave