[cfe-dev] -ferror-limit=1 by default?

Michael Kruse via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 7 15:10:20 PST 2019

Without having an opinion on what should be the default, I find
-Wfatal-errors more idiomatic. Errors after the first are not robust
and I have no use case for "I need exactly 2 errors". Rather, if the
following errors might be useful, I'd remove the -Wfatal-errors and
less/scroll though the entire list.

Michael