[cfe-dev] -ferror-limit=1 by default?

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 7 10:35:20 PST 2019

This feels like a case where interactive use and build-system use
might want different defaults, because the overhead of a starting up
a big build is typically a lot higher.  Would this be an imposition
on all the build systems out there, that for usability they would have
to set a higher error-limit?
--paulr