[cfe-dev] The name of clang/lib/Tooling/Refactoring

Alex Lorenz via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 24 12:45:02 PDT 2019

I’m fine with renaming the directory lib/Tooling/Refactoring to lib/Tooling/Refactor. Renaming the library to be consistent is a good step forward as well, so thumbs up from me. If there’s still interest after renaming the library, I can make a patch that renames the directory as well. We have some not-yet-upstreamed code in apple/swift-clang on Github that will be affected, but I will take care of it.

Thanks,
Alex