[cfe-dev] Filing bug-report with a attachment that is larger than 1MB?

degski via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 6 06:36:08 PDT 2019

 Nicolas Lesser wrote:
> vcpkg is a C++ library package manager, not your distro's package
manager. If you're on Windows, then maybe you can download >> it somewhere?

It's not in the Fedora repo either, so we could qualify it as obscure at
best.

>> But you said that your code is small, and if the only code you #include
is from the standard library, then it's okay IMO to just include that and
not the full prepocessed source. Maybe also include your compiler flags.

My code [~15 lines] pulls in a lib https://github.com/bluescarni/mppp
(which pulls in gmp) and some STL, and that's [in mppp] where it happens.

I've now hosted the files on github
https://gist.github.com/degski/3949d4bc2b723c659fae29cb4eabc47e and 2
others.

degski