[cfe-dev] Clang Static Analyzer Inter-File Analysis

Gianluca Gross via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 13 12:35:39 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Just a quick question. Is it true that the latest version of clang runs
inter-file analysis (using the cross translation unit) by default? We
were working with an older version of clang, and after updating it seems
that the output plist files contain multiple file paths. Apologies if
this question is too simple or not appropriate for this mailing list. Is
there another place where I might be able to find this sort of
information in the future? Thank you.

Best,
Gianluca Gross