[cfe-dev] LLVM and LIT Issue

Srinivas Kakarla1 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 13 03:04:36 PDT 2019

Hi ,

I made some progress ,But i encountered the below error(  llvm-size not found).

cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/usr/bin/clang         -C../test-suite/cmake/caches/O3.cmake         ../test-suite
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:92 (message):
  llvm-size not found.

  Make sure it is in your path or set TEST_SUITE_COLLECT_CODE_SIZE to OFF

See also "/test-suite-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/test-suite-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Can you please error and logs and let me the issue.

Regards,
Srinivas