[cfe-dev] On Organization/Placement of Tools for Clang-Tidy

Shyan Akmal via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 5 18:58:42 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, and thank you for all of the helpful links.

We have a brief overview of our tool available here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OizITbYLGNyZCv4Tp-5amW1ev6dUUG7Obfh6CfBg9lw/edit?usp=sharing>.
The motivation for this tool is similar to that of other proposals (making
the process of writing matchers / checks easier in clang-tidy), but the
specific functionality we're proposing is different.

Sincerely,
Shyan