[cfe-dev] Clang Intermediate Language

ComputerFreak via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 1 21:10:29 PST 2019

Hi, folks. I am trying to understand the Intermediate Language in LLVM infrastructure.
But I cannot quite catch the grasp on how the Intermediate Language comes out.
I have some questions.

1. When developing the new Intermediate Language on Swift Programming Language, Have you started the development from the Parser, which is the beginning of the Compiler?

2. I searched some good Intermediate Language Projects, but couldn't find the good specification on IL-like projects. Would you able to give some lists of the good Intermediate Language Projects to get some brief Overview on this?

Dalas