[cfe-dev] RFC: Linker feature for automatically partitioning a program into multiple binaries

Rui Ueyama via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 1 17:38:51 PST 2019

Somehow I missed this email.

This is an interesting proposal. I guess that Chrome on Android is a
candidate program to apply this. I wonder what are other programs you can
apply this scheme. Looks like as long as you want to split a program into
multiple small pieces sharing the same memory address space, this is
applicable. One thing I can think of as an example of it is the kernel
module. Is there anything other than that?