[cfe-dev] [RFC] ASM Goto With Output Constraints

Craig Topper via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 27 13:34:38 PDT 2019

This was Chandler's proposal after observing the number of places I had to
update in MachinePasses to understand the control flow change happening in
the middle of the basic block. He thought just making it a terminator would
make it simpler.

There is some special casing of exception handling in MachineIR passes to
make the control flow for invoke work. Look for isEHPad()
or hasEHPadSuccessor()

~Craig