[cfe-dev] Configure clang-tidy rules

Ilya Biryukov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 21 02:26:38 PDT 2019

It is definitely there for the latest build, checked by running:

$ ./bin/clang-tidy -checks='*' -list-checks | grep isolate
    readability-isolate-declaration

Are you using a fresh build of clang-tidy? The check was added in r345735
in October 2018, it's possible that some package managers still have a
version built before that revision.

--
Regards,
Ilya Biryukov