[cfe-dev] libclang or libtooling for transpiler

Andrei Damian via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 2 07:45:17 PDT 2019

Apologies for the *very *extremely late response. These last weeks (and the
next few) are just very busy.

>From what I can tell libtooling + cpp is my best bet. So, I compiled clang
and after a few tries I got a working example on printing all the function
names in a cpp. I think it's a good start.

And I would really like to discuss transpiling with you, Stephen Crane. How
may I contact you?