[cfe-dev] New feature in vscode-clangd extension

Marcel Tode via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 25 19:00:08 PDT 2019

Hi,

For one of my projects I wanted to be able to use placeholders in the
'clangd.path' setting of the vscode-clangd extension for vscode, similar to
the 'clang-format' extension. It isn't supported in the vscode-clangd
extension, since currently only hard-coded paths are allowed. So I built it
in.

In case you are interested to include this feature in the public release of
the extension please let me know how to share my changes with you. I'd be
more than happy to do so.

With kind regards,

Marcel