[cfe-dev] ASTImporter Tutorial/TechTalk and RoundTable

Gábor Márton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 22 09:28:52 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am planning to submit a talk about ASTImporter to the upcoming Dev
Meeting at October 22-23, 2019.
I'd like to talk about
- the API,
- how it is used in CTU analysis and in LLDB,
- internal subtleties and difficulties (Error handling, ExternalASTSource,
...)
The goal would be to attract more developers to use and improve ASTImporter
related code, so perhaps this will be a tutorial.

Independently from the talk, I'd like to have a round table discussion if
there is enough interest.
Some topics could cover future development ideas and existing problems we
have.
Please get back to me if you are interested and think about the topics you
have in mind, also don't forget to buy your ticket to the DevMeeting.

Thanks,
Gabor