[cfe-dev] Transform (CUDA)-Attributes in the AST

Simeon Ehrig via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 15 00:43:26 PDT 2019

Hi Aaron,

thanks for the explanation. I understand why the attribute should not be
part of the AST. Changing this behavior for my case also sounds like a
bad idea, since I have great dependencies on third-party tools.

Now I try to understand what handleConstantAttr() does to hopefully find
a solution. But I think this will take some time.

Thank you very much,
Simeon