[cfe-dev] SourceLocation information from TemplateArgument

John Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 25 08:25:15 PST 2019

Hi,
I'm trying to write a tool that recurses into TemplateArguments and
rewrites specific arguments.  However, I'm having trouble getting
SourceLocation information out of the TemplateArgument objects.

Once I have a TemplateArgument, if the TemplateArgument::getKind() returns
TemplateArgument::Type, I can get a Type * for the argument, but from there
I'm having trouble getting the SourceLocation information.  It seems that
generally you need a Decl object to get SourceLocations.

Any tips or strategies would be appreciated.  Thanks!