[cfe-dev] [RFC] Delayed target-specific diagnostic when compiling for the devices.

Alexey Bataev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 17 09:22:34 PST 2019

Also, when you're talking about error message for the unsupported types,
I'm not going to disable them completely. I'm going, again, just to
delay the emission of the diagnostics unless the type is really used on
the device.

I mean, for such types we need to use the same technique, we're going to
use for the functions.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev