[cfe-dev] Fwd: [LibTooling] Unable to parse cpp code when using libtooling feature

Aditya Atluri via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 11 12:03:15 PST 2019

Hi,
On a second note, the code builds fine; but when I run the program it exits
without any output. I added my own FunctionDecl visitor to
MyRecursiveASTVisitor. I am guessing the code I am missing can be something
to do with headers and methods which are tagged `XX` as prefix or suffix
like, DeclXX.h or StmtXX.h or so.

--
- Aditya Atluri