[cfe-dev] Clang to find its own headers

Máté Ferenc Nagy-Egri via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 10 06:44:58 PST 2019

It might be true. clang.exe resides in

<vcpkg_root>/installed/<triplet>/tools/llvm/

whereas the includes are in

<vcpkg_root>/installed/<triplet>/lib/clang/<version>/include

so the way to reach them is ../../lib/clang/<version>/include

Can I change this with configuring Clang? I don’t see any CMake param to LLVM that would controll this. Is this hardcoded? Where must I patch it?