[cfe-dev] On Organization/Placement of Tools for Clang-Tidy

Yitzhak Mandelbaum via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 22 04:45:14 PST 2019

There's no (direct) overlap with the latter proposal (my own), although we
should think about how to integrate them.  My proposal leaves separate the
challenge of writing matchers, so this would be a nice addition for users.
I suspect there's significant overlap with Stephen's work, although I think
they're targeting a somewhat different interface with the tool.

Shyan -- do you have an overview of your tool that you could share with us?