[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Documentation doesn't get updated

MyDeveloper Day via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 11 06:54:52 PST 2019

Tanya,

I'm not sure if its related, but if I build inside clang/docs with Sphinx
v1.6.5 I get

/usr/bin/sphinx-build -n -W ./docs ./html
Running Sphinx v1.6.5
building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are out of date
building [html]: targets for 67 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 67 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [100%] index

Warning, treated as error:
/clang/llvm/tools/clang/docs/ClangCommandLineReference.rst:22:Duplicate
explicit target name: "cmdoption-clang--prefix".
make: *** [Makefile:32: check_sphinx_docs] Error 1

MyDeveloperDay