[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Compiling GNU C Library (glibc) with llvm

Brian Cain via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 9 19:31:00 PST 2019

I don't know for certain but it's likely due to gcc specific extensions
that glibc capitalizes on that clang decided not to implement.

Autoconf produces evidence of what it's testing for, though. It's probably
testing a particular feature. Depending on your goal you might find it
easier to deactivate the check and patch glibc to workaround this feature.