[cfe-dev] OpenMP header path?

Finkel, Hal J. via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 6 17:27:27 PST 2019

On 2/6/19 5:52 PM, Eugene Zelenko wrote:
> Hi, Marcus!
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 3:47 PM Marcus Johnson
> <bumblebritches57 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok, so what you need to do is run this in your terminal: find / -iname "omp.h"
>> then check all of the results for LLVM's header copyright info, once you find the correct OpenMP header, add that to Clang's search path with either -i (but capitalized) or -system-header-prefix.
>>
>> I'm not entirely clear on this part.
> But isn't -fopenmp should add omp.h location (<Clang installation
> directory>/include) to list of <> search paths?

This seems like a larger problem, not something OpenMP specific. Perhaps
Clang should add it's installation-prefix include directory to its list
of system include paths? Alternatively, or in addition, we should make
sure that omp.h is installed into Clang's lib/include directory along
with other compiler-specific headers.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel