[cfe-dev] Removing the naming checks from clang's .clang-tidy files

Jonas Toth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 1 05:03:32 PST 2019

Yes, allowing different configuration files in clang-tidy would be an
easy step forward (clang-tidy requires a '.clang-tidy' file and provides
no option to specify something else).

See this revision https://reviews.llvm.org/D55523 for some thoughts we
have in the clang-tidy space on how to proceed and integrate with
phabricator.