[cfe-dev] Storing auto as well as actual data type for sub program

Awanish Pandey via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 26 22:11:34 PST 2019

Dear all,

I want to handle auto return type feature in the clang. The objective of
this task is to store *auto *as the program return type in the declaration
DIE and the actual return type in the definition DIE. Currently, clang only
dumps actual return type in the declaration DIE.
Based on my understanding I need two store two return types (auto for
declaration and actual for definition). Is there any other way to tackle
this scenario?

--
Thanking You
Awanish Pandey