[cfe-dev] Finding Code that Counts with Causal Profiling

Christian Gagneraud via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 15 13:54:35 PST 2019

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 05:21, Jakub (Kuba) Kuderski via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

>> I could describe it, but consider it better to hear the whole thing from
>> the horse's mouth.
>
> The issue I see with videos is that they are not searchable and require significant time commitment.

Previous email mentioned this link:
https://blog.acolyer.org/2015/10/14/coz-finding-code-that-counts-with-causal-profling/
Everything is explained, with link to the original paper:
http://www.sigops.org/sosp/sosp15/current/2015-Monterey/printable/090-curtsinger.pdf

Chris