[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Clang Static Analyzer and Clang Tidy regression tests

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 29 14:23:36 PDT 2019

Yeah, we should totally document our buildbot utils somewhere.

I believe the main reason why there aren't any public buildbots is that
most parties target their own code, i.e. they're more interested in
fixing false positives that hurt them specifically, and these overlap
very poorly, given how dramatically different any different codebases
usually are.

There's a historical attempt at
http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/Experimental/job/StaticAnalyzerBenchmarks/
- technically it's there but in practice we never got to growing it into
anything more than an experimental prototype. Also, i heard that Green
Dragon's CPU power is relatively expensive, so we should go for a
separate machine if we are to set up a public Static Analyzer reference
results bot.