[cfe-dev] "Uncorrected typos" assertion question

Brian Bosak via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 22 15:27:16 PDT 2019

I'm working on a project where I am utilizing clangd for code completion. I
am hitting the "Uncorrected typos" assert in Sema.cpp. The first pass
through the parser results in diagnostics being triggered, and suggestions
are being displayed. When editing the file, and resetting the AST, this
assertion is triggered, because DelayedTypos is not empty. I am looking for
suggestions on how to debug this issue. It seems to be similar to
https://reviews.llvm.org/D17239.

Thanks.