[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Could you please give a descriptions to some checker options?

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 18 10:54:09 PDT 2019

Hi!

Just a quick question, I'm planning to land https://reviews.llvm.org/D57855:
"[analyzer][NFC] Reimplement checker options", as it seems like there is a
general consensus in the community that it's looking great. However, some
checker option descriptions are missing, and I couldn't manage to figure
them out on my own, could you help me with that please?

   - nullability:NoDiagnoseCallsToSystemHeaders
   - osx.cocoa.RetainCount:CheckOSObject
   - osx.cocoa.RetainCount:leak-diagnostics-reference-allocation
   - osx.cocoa.RetainCount:TrackNSCFStartParam

Cheers!
Kristóf