[cfe-dev] Problem with relinking

Don Hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 14 16:55:20 PDT 2019

FYI, I finally got tired of this and dug a little deeper.  Seems that ninja
1.9 implemented high resolutions timestamps, however, libtool on OSX seems
to stamp static libs with low resolution timestamps, so ninja thinks the
lib is older than the file it linked in.  Guess this is a first world
problem, i.e., my system is too fast...

Corrections or workarounds welcome.

thanks...
don