[cfe-dev] LIT Test case and unit testing

Csaba Raduly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 10 09:10:56 PDT 2019

Hi Srinivas,

Which parameters did you give to cmake?
Can you show the output of pwd and ls -l ?

I get the exact same error, because I choose ninja as the cmake generator.

$ ninja check-llvm-unit
$ ninja check-llvm
$ ninja check-all

all work for me.

Csaba

--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler