[cfe-dev] [RFC] clang-ifso: A new clang-based tool for generating interface libraries.

Puyan Lotfi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 8 16:57:54 PDT 2019

So, we are actually now thinking of redoing this patch but using a similar
idea.

Petr, would llvm-elfabi be capable of merging multiple of these tbe files?

I'm looking at implementing something in the Driver that basically
generates a tbe file for each .o file. The benefit would be that you could
pretty easily just let loose your standard clang build invocation already
in your build system with a couple added flags, and that's all you'd need
to do to generate the ifsos assuming llvm-elfabi could consume all of the
tbe's and link them together etc.

I think tbe could be a point of collaboration on this. Thoughts?

PL