[cfe-dev] Future Refactoring with AST-Matchers RoundTable at EuroLLVM 2019

Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 4 09:15:30 PDT 2019

Hi there,

I submitted a Round Table at EuroLLVM which intends to discuss RFCs and
developments which I've seen on this mailing list in recent months:

  https://eurollvm2019.sched.com/event/MZIJ/round-tables

I just want to point it out to the authors of those developments in case
you haven't seen it, and to hopefully find out if any of you are going
to be at EuroLLVM next week.

Of course I'm interested in other EuroLLVM attendees who are interested
in this topic, in case there is anything more to prepare in that regard.

Thanks,

Stephen.