[cfe-dev] Fw: RE: LIT Test case and unit testing

Srinivas Kakarla1 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 2 05:25:05 PDT 2019

Hi  Paul, cfe-dev ,

I Was trying to build the Ninja and Single unit test based on your inputs and blow URL
https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2018-May/123061.html

ERROR :

~/Srinivas/llvm-ninja/llvm-project/build$ ./llvm-lit -v ~/Srinivas/llvm-ninja/llvm-project/clang/test/Sema/asm.c
llvm-lit: ~/Srinivas/llvm-project/llvm/utils/lit/lit/TestingConfig.py:102: fatal: unable to parse config file '~/Srinivas/llvm-ninja/llvm-project/clang/test/lit.cfg.py', traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "~/Srinivas/llvm-project/llvm/utils/lit/lit/TestingConfig.py", line 89, in load_from_path
    exec(compile(data, path, 'exec'), cfg_globals, None)
  File "~/Srinivas/llvm-ninja/llvm-project/clang/test/lit.cfg.py", line 25, in <module>
    config.test_format = lit.formats.ShTest(not llvm_config.use_lit_shell)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'use_lit_shell'

Can you please provide the inputs/feedback or any solution/idea about above issue ?

Regards,
Srinivas

-----Forwarded by Srinivas Kakarla1/HYD/TCS on 03/26/2019 11:27AM -----