[cfe-dev] Modules TS Work

Whisperity via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 30 02:32:46 PDT 2018

I am just trying to improve CMake a bit to better explain directives
for codes that use and depend on modules, instead of using nasty
shadow targets and hacks. We also need to improve CMake so it knows
dependencies: I ran into the issue that once I build the module PCM
there is no check (neither from CMake's, nor Clang's side) whether the
source file for that module was changed. Sometimes it keeps the PCM
implementation ignoring the original one, sometimes just runs Clang
into a nasty stack trace.

; Whisperity.
Matt Asplund (mwasplund) via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> ezt írta
(időpont: 2018. szept. 29., Szo, 17:15):